Friday, November 27, 2009

Come on 8 A.M.

Its 6:58 here, and I can hardly wait for 8 AM so I can fire up my sander and some of my saws. I try to give the neighbors a break and not use power tools until 8AM, thats late for me, but they need their rest and relaxation time before they go to work. Me, I am retired, and have no real place to go, so I stay at home and make things from wood. (Keeps me out of the bars.)

Am mentally thinking of making a four car train that I can give to someone. I know it will be a great dust catcher.

Have had a few people ask me for plans of some ot the things I make, and I have to admit that I do not have any written plans, so I have to type them to them as I remember them. (Some times I slip in some improvements, or shortcuts I just thought about.)

Am patiently awaiting my new router blades to arrive so I can make some puzzeles in time for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment